I post this at my own peril...

Remember my post about SR-67? The one about the Legacy Parkway? If not, it is the one right before this one... Anyway, there was a photographer there taking everybody's picture which is pretty standard for a racing event like this one. So Sunday after church, K Jo and I went on the website that was printed on the flier we were given to take a look at our pictures. We found hers first and... no surprise... she didn't like it. I thought she looked good, but she is... well, she just didn't like it. Then we looked up mine and Kathy Jo just about fell on the floor laughing... I laughed too, but I was also just a little disappointed... Okay, so here goes:


Okay, go ahead and laugh... no, really, go ahead... I'll wait... Okay so if you didn't find it all that funny take a look at this one from the Salem Spring Triathlon I competed in on May 30th:

Still don't get it? Okay one more picture. I took this one for an upcoming post about summer, fall/spring, winter bicycle clothing.

Not bad right? I look pretty fit, right? So... why is it that when someone takes a picture of me when I am actually ON my bike I look 30 lbs overweight? SERIOUSLY. I downloaded the pictures from my triathlon and in the running pic I looked good, I also have one of me in a wetsuit just after I got out of the water, and I don't look chubby in that one, but the one of me on my bike? Chunko! So I was kind of excited to get the picture from the Legacy Parkway ride because I thought that I might actually look good, but alas, Chunko part II! I don't know, maybe it is my big legs, maybe my skinny arms. Don't feel bad about agreeing with me... I think it is humorous. I guess road bikes just add 30 lbs. Thanks for reading... I think


Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SR-173

SR-111

SR-248